Botox can be used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines of the facial appearance. Fillers are substances that soften wrinkles when injected into the skin.
Botox is a toxin, but when used correctly it has cosmetic and medical benefits.
- Wrinkles between eyebrows or frown lines
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Horizontal creases on the forehead
- Lines at the corners of the mouth
- Cervical dystonia
- Chronic migraine
- Eyelid spasms or blepharospasm
The skin texture changes over time, and as a byproduct of aging, wrinkles and fine lines develop. Cosmetic injectables can restore volume, shape, structure, and minimize the signs of aging.
Botox vs Fillers
Frequently Asked Questions
Botox should not hurt. Injections should not hurt. However, if you're experiencing pain, please speak with your physician.
Possible side effects may be:
- Pain, swelling, or bruising on the injected site
- Headache or flu-like symptoms
- Crooked smile
- Eye dryness or excessive tearing