Pacific Head & Neck is a board certified Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat) medical practice with 5 locations across the Los Angeles region. We specialize in both pediatric and adult disorders of the head, neck, ear, nose and throat. We believe that the outcome of any consultation, surgical, or non-surgical procedure should be to enhance our patients’ physical and emotional quality of life. We spend adequate time advising our patients of their options in order to create an individualized plan. Integrity and compassion are the center of our practice.
We provide a superior patient experience by adhering to the following fundamental principles:
- Education of one’s condition through animated videos, anatomic discussions, and interactive state-of-the-art software that make even complex medical problems easy to understand
- Sharing knowledge gained at conferences, research endeavors, and constant interaction with our colleagues from around the world in order to stay up to date
- Continuing the interaction with our patients through MyChart, where patients can use the portal to directly contact the office at their convenience and view their clinical visit notes and diagnostic results
- State-of-the-art technology available in the office including high-definition cameras, a CAT scanner that can obtain images of the sinuses in less than a minute, and providing patients with videos of their endoscopic examinations on a USB-drive at their request
- Communication with our patients and their other doctors to assure that a unified plan is present to get our patients healthy and to prevent future illness
- Providing quality “health care” instead of just “disease care” by not only treating current conditions but also taking the extra time to counsel our patients how to prevent illness in the future
- Respecting our patients and tailoring a treatment plan that is in accordance with their belief and value systems
For more information, please visit our Contact Us page or complete the form below.